Returns, Claims & Warranty Information
General Returns Policy
Grand Rock Company Errors and Omissions
All claims for items missing from an order, or items received in error, must be requested from Grand Rock within 3 business days of receipt of order. All returns must be received (in resalable condition) by Grand Rock within 30 days of the approved RGA. Any items received after 30 days will be denied.Damage or Warranty Returns
Items damaged during shipping or delivery on customer parcel paid orders must be claimed through the carrier delivering the order. Contact the carrier for specific damage claims information. For all prepaid orders, you must file a Damage/Warranty Return Claim Form. Upon receipt and acceptance of this form, you will be issued an RGA number. Grand Rock must receive the item(s) back within 30 days of issuance of the RGA, or the claim will be rejected. All Damaged or Warranty Items returned to Grand Rock Company will be inspected upon receipt and a determination will be made. If it is determined to be a valid claim, all shipping charges will be credited.Prior Written Authorization
All returns must be authorized in advance through a Return Goods Authorization (RGA), issued by Grand Rock Co. To ensure proper credit, please provide the original Purchase Order (PO) number or Invoice Number, as well as the part number(s) and quantity(s) ordered or received. All returns must be shipped prepaid to Grand Rock Company and have the RGA number prominently and clearly marked on the outside of the box, or the shipment may be rejected.
All other returns that are not due to Grand Rock error, damage or warranty will be subject to, and must adhere to, our Annual Stock Returns Policy.
Annual Stock Returns Policy
- Maximum 3% of previous year’s sales
- Up to One Stock Return Allowed Per Year
- 2 for 1 off-setting stock order required, and a 15% restocking fee will be applied
- All items must be in resalable condition
- No obsolete product – Must be current Catalog Product
- No Custom or Made-To-Order (MTO) Items can be returned
- Must have been purchased in the previous calendar year
- Annual Returns Must Adhere to the Following Schedule, or may be refused: Customers Company Names Beginning With:
- A-F: First Quarter
- G-K: Second Quarter
- L-Q: Third Quarter
- R-Z: Fourth Quarter
- Contact your sales representative before applying for an Annual Stock Return.
- Send Grand Rock and your sales rep a complete list of items you are requesting to return, along with your 2-for-1 off-setting order.
- Grand Rock will process a Returned Good Authorization Number (RGA) for authorized items that can be returned.
- Items must be shipped back to Grand Rock within 30 days of RGA# issue date, freight prepaid. Any collect shipments will be rejected.
- Processing times can take up to 30 days to review & inspect your return, check it in and accept or deny parts. For any items that are denied, you will be contacted and asked if you would like the material returned or scrapped.
- The RGA will then be released and turned in to credits department for credit processing.
- Normal Credits and RGAs will be processed within 60 days.
*Freight is the responsibility of the distributor*
If you would like to submit a Return, Claim or Warranty Information Form, please click the Submit button and submit form. Our team will contact you when the information is reviewed.