New Emissions Parts
Forced to utilize new leak-proof flex couplings, the OE's have had to design newer flex sections that could take the heat and movement that 2007 and newer emissions commercial trucks experience every mile driven. Widely used for these applications has been exhaust bellows - an accordion-bent solid stainless pipe section that can tolerate limited movement, for a limited period of time. The theory is that bellows is 100% leak-proof, which it is - until it splits open! Bellows cannot move torsionally, but our flex replacements CAN! Ours surpass the leak requirements set forth. The new GRAND ROCK Emissions flex sections can take the heat, the punishment, and the movement, and at significant cost savings!
*NEW - HEAT SLEEVES TO REDUCE RADIANT EXHAUST TEMPS!
ONLY FROM GRAND ROCK!
- HIGH-QUALITY 2-Ply Construction to reduce radiant exhaust heat temps by approx. 50%
- Specially woven Fiberglass & Basalt materials
- Helps protect wiring, hydraulic & fuel lines, & passenger compartment from extreme heat
- Helps prevent burns vs. contacting unprotected hot exhaust pipes
- Material "breathes" so hot pipes can cool during downtime
- Lengths:12", 18", 24" (*special lengths by request)
- Material stretches to hug 3" thru 5" Diameters
- Slip-over pipes or flex sections, & even around curves
- OE's use this - now available from GRAND ROCK.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Stainless zip-clamps included (not shown)
OSHA Regulatory Status: This product in not hazardous according to OSHA 29CFR 1910.1200
Potential Physical / Chemical Effects: Not flammable, mechanical irritation of eyes & skin, wear gloves & googles when handing.